- Thrustmaster TH8A & TH8 RS
- Logitech G-Series (G25, G27, G29, and the G920)
- Fanatec ClubSport Shifter Series (US, EU, AU and JAPAN)
- We ship domestically all over the United States of America using USPS for a flat rate of $9.95 USD
- We also ship Internationally for a flat rate of $39.95 USD (this service uses DHL for quick delivery and door-to-door tracking)
◦ Please note we may require additional shipping funds if you live in a remote area (Internationally Only)
SCS Software has been hard at work and have now synced most of the features between ETS2 and ATS, meaning that the SKRS shift knob will work with both.
The ‘SKRS’ stands for ‘Shift Knob Range Splitter’, basically it is a real shift knob with the ability to control your range and splitter that has been converted to work with the PC.
The ‘EasyJake’ is a button/sleeve that replaces the original sleeve, it allows you to have quick, easy and manual access to the engine brake at your finger tips while your hand is on the SKRS.
The ‘Medallion’ is the plastic top of the shift knob, we currently offer 18-Speed, 13-Speed, and 10-Speed shift patterns which replace the default black medallion.
We currently use USD, but this will automatically be converted using the payment gateways we offer.
Yes, once your order ships our system will automatically send you a tracking number to the email you registered on CSIO.tech
Have a question that you don’t see the answer to?
Feel free to ask it by contacting us here: https://csio.tech/support